Breaking News

Shreya always slaps eveteasers

Shreya recently slapped a man at Tirupati, when he tried to molest her outside the temple premises. Ask her why didn't she lodge a complaint with the local police and the actress thunders, "Why should I do that? The police can't be at every nook and corner to help you. You have to stand up for yourself and defend your own dignity. These eve-teasers think that girls are becharis and they will not utter a word even if you subject them to these sorts of humiliations. Let this be a warning to all those molesters out there that they dare not touch me or any other girl."
This is not the first time Shriya has slapped a lech. She reveals, "In college too, I used to slap guys if they ever dared to cross the line with me. Even when I am shooting, I would never allow anyone to pass a cheap remark about me." Try telling her that she's become a role model for many young girls out there and she says modestly, "I don't know about that. It's natural for me to defend my dignity. And I think every girl has the right to do this."

No comments